24th June, 2021
In light of the Covid update given by the Government today all games may proceed as they are within the Sydney Metropolitan area.
However, ALL host venues must ensure the following:
- All attendees are ticketed and complete QR coding requirements
- ALL spectators and support staff must wear masks covering both mouth and nose
- There must be a 4sqm spacing between spectators and venue limited to numbers according to the venue Covid safe plan
- Any person with symptoms as listed on the Dept of Health website should be refused entry
- That adequate signage is displayed and all Covid safety requirements are adhered to.
It is imperative that ALL Clubs and teams ensure compliance with all regulations.